It’s a bit of a ghost town around here the next couple weeks as a few of the New LifeStyles family is on spring break. But, things go on, we all pitch in, answer the calls for others and take care of our clients. It’s always important to get a break, so if you are a caregiver or a hard-working part of a senior care provider or community team, make sure you get those regular days off to recharge your batteries. Burnout sneaks up on all of us, so take the time off you have earned, even if it just means relaxing around your house or exploring your home turf.
So, while the rest of the group is away, I will try to drum up some new business!
If you have been considering trying our site, send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), mention the code word PINTO and we will set you up with a listing, description, link to your site and graphic for three months at no cost (first time clients only).
In addition, we will provide a free analysis of your web site for mobile and search engine effectiveness, as well as senior friendliness. Just let us know when you want this service.
In March, along with spring break and St. Patrick’s day, these New LifeStyles guides close to new clients for the next edition:
- SF Bay Area – This guide has grown for three consecutive editions and is the primary guide for San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland and the East Bay
- Pittsburgh/SW PA – Great coverage in an area with excellent senior care and hospitals
- South Florida – One of our largest distributions
- Central Massachusetts – Thorough coverage both in print and online for this New England area
- Orange County – Already a number of new advertisers for the next edition, don’t get left out.
Always remember that every print client reaches their demographic four ways – print guide, online search tool, mobile platform and virtual guide.
Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Doug