The Bristal at Woodcliff Lake
The Bristal Assisted Living at Woodcliff Lake is the first assisted living community of its kind to open in this region, and provide a wonderful senior living solution for local families. The Bristal is unique not only because of the high-end luxury lifestyle it brings to retirement living, but also because the senior care and memory care programs, activities and events residents find here. Everything we do is designed to help residents pursue a deeper sense of purpose, bringing greater meaning and enrichment to their lives.
There are so many opportunities for learning, sharing, bonding and growing that all are welcome to experience — from our independent living residents to those in Alzheimer’s care. Our highly skilled staff makes every resident feel right at home. Our team works hard every day to create an atmosphere of fun, involvement, safety and familiarity for all of our residents. Enjoy all the comforts of home.
At The Bristal Assisted Living, we acknowledge that each individual presents unique lifestyle needs. Which is why everything we do is centered on exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families, no matter how diverse. Each resident that comes to The Bristal for retirement living possesses varying strengths and needs — regardless of age — so, we personalize our program for each individual. It’s always a custom fit. This is true for all our residents and is especially valuable for those who face Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. There is no one-size-fits-all approach at The Bristal. Residents only pay for the services they use.
We ensure this level of personalization by developing an Individual Service Plan (ISP) that is unique for each resident. Assistance programs are created based on the person’s specific needs, and can continue growing and evolving throughout the lifetime of the resident — even allowing the option of Aging In Place right here at The Bristal.
As part of your rent, and at no additional cost, the following living conveniences and services are included:
• Choice of suite with kitchenette and private bathroom
• All utilities (including heating, air conditioning, electricity, etc.)
• Three healthy gourmet meals per day
• Daily housekeeping services
• Personal laundry
• Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens
• Emergency response system in every suite
• 24-hour security throughout building
• Scheduled transportation to shopping, community activities and group outings
• Maintenance of individual suites, common areas and grounds
• Professional Management Team
• Round-the-clock availability of caring with a trained professional staff
• Refreshments available throughout the day
• Extensive social activities, cultural programs and professional entertainment
Contact us today to schedule a tour or for more details.
Assisted Living, Memory/Alzheimer's Care
Assisted Living Residence