Austin Area Guide
- First senior housing and care guide for this area, published originally in 1994.
- Covers Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Llano, Travis, & Williamson counties.
- Distributed twice a year, in late-February & August.
Click to view printable PDF of Advertising Options
We distribute an average of 30,000 copies per edition plus digital views thru:
- Area hospital social workers and discharge planners
- Physicians office and clinics
- Senior centers
- Senior communities
- CVS stores
- Direct orders from print ads and online searches
Click to see a map of distribution points
View the digital edition of the current guide at www.NewLifeStyles.com/Austin
Space Reservation: 12/22 6/22
Copy Deadline: 1/7 7/7
Distribution: 2/22 – 8/21 8/22 – 2/21
Production Designer April Smith (800) 975-9703 April@NewLifeStyles.com
Director: Jennifer Campbell (800)975-9439 Jennifer@NewLifeStyles.com
“I find the electronic version to be the most helpful because it allows me to print off the pages that are relevant to the patient and his or her family; I personally keep a copy of the electronic version on my USB flash drive so even if there is no internet access I can still use the electronic version. For our internet savvy patients, I’ve given them the New LifeStyles guide and have encouraged them to use the electronic version if they need to collaborate with out of town family members.”
– Local Social Worker
“We had someone stop by today to tour the Adult Day Health Center, and they mentioned that they found out about us in the current edition of New LifeStyles!”
– Rob Faubion, Maarketing and Outreach Manager for AGE of Central Texas
“We know how effective New LifeStyles Guide can be in advertising… New LifeStyles was the larger single source of web traffic for (our client) after a direct Google search.”
– Advertising Agency for Home Care Agency in Austin
Austin Area Director
Jennifer Campbell, our Austin Area Sales Director has been with the company for >20 years. She is very knowledgeable about the industry & can help guide you to an ad option that will help you reach your goals. Jennifer is also our online director and has helped many clients with their website and social media questions.
Click to link with Jennifer & read her many endorsements.
“I look forward to working with you to increase your visibility, traffic & leads”