- This event has passed.
TAGS Faith Based Bridge Forum Advocating for Seniors
October 9, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Advocating for Seniors:
- Charme Roberts from First United Methodist Church in Fort Worth will speak on Community Advocacy
- Steven Cook from Meals on Wheels
- Jaime Cobb with James L. West and CQEC will present the Hello Game
- Caryn Paulos from Faith Community Nursing
- Reverend David Lowe from Baylor will speak on Advanced Care Planning
Date and time: Tuesday, October 9th at 8am-3pm
Place: Lena Pope Learning Center – 3200 Sanguinet St. – Fort Worth, TX 76107
Registration will be $10. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by Friday, October 5th.
We invite you to contact:
Our Chairperson, Gail Snider email@example.com (817) 994-3803
Or Assistant Chair, Holly Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org (972) 742-7610