- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s – The Latest Advances in Treatment, Care & Research
November 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Pick the time that works best for you:
Thursday, November 1 | 4:00-5:30 pm
Complimentary hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Friday, November 2 | 12:00-1:30 pm
Complimentary lunch will be served
Join us and get the latest news on the science, care, and treatment of dementia presented during the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2018!
Topics to be covered include:
- An overview of Alzheimer’s symptoms, pathology and genetics
- The latest advances in the field of Alzheimer’s research
- Biomarkers for earlier detection
- Lifestyle modifications
- Improved methods for managing Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- FDA approved treatments and next generation of treatments to slow Alzheimer’s and related dementias
Special Guest Speaker: Joan Roche, PhD., RN, GCNS-BC
For more information, call: (817) 275-6100
Click here to RSVP!